Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ahem

On the street that I get off the after-work bus there are a number of upstairs massage parlours. On the sidewalk, the touts for each of the establishments sits and encourages passersby to sample the wares of the mysterious second floor delights.

When I used to pass by, the touts would really put some effort into trying to get me to go upstairs.It really annoyed me. "Sir. Massage? No. 1 massage, very very sexy massage. Please sir....".

Now I am annoyed by their lack of effort. They will be reading the newspaper, heads down and at the last minute might simply say "massage" maybe with lifting their heads, maybe not. They might just give me a bit of raised eyebrow action. They might motion in the direction of the entrance. Put some effort in man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment