Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Amanda's Birthday - Part 2

We were joined by around a dozen friends at a rarely found BYO restaurant in Singapore.

The night started off with Amanda and I heading to the restaurant with the alcohol. Amanda looked extremely sexy in a little black Gucci dress. And clutching a magnum of champagne which was about half as big as her. I now realise how much she must have to drink for me to become attractive!

We blasted through dinner for around 4 hours and after tiramisu cake, headed out to dance. I had booked a few tables at one of the good clubs (like I would know!) however for some reason Amanda changed her mind. She didn't want to be at a club full of 25 year olds, rather choosing to go to a club that would be full of 45 year olds. I don't know why she would want to spend her 35th birthday at a place like that.

She did enjoy it though. As soon as we walked in she hit the dance floor to the classics of yesteryear - Duran Duran, Madonna (old school) and did I hear some De La Soul? 4 hours of non-stop dancing. And I mean non-stop - there was not even a toilet break.

I even managed to dance a little (see earlier post regarding champagne in-take) but mainly amused myself by watching Eurotrash (not you Philippe), guys trying to pick up, lady-boys (not you Jason), and boys trying to pick up lady-boys.

As part of Festivus we are going to HK this weekend "for a big one." I think she has a renewed taste for dancing. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment