Saturday, May 22, 2010

Birthday's & Visitors

As the dust clears from Amanda's birthday last night, I am not feeling very chatty but will do my best.

We have had The Rock family come through Singapore and loved every minute of it.

Grace was a treat as always and Jasper looks set to be the world's greatest clapper. I would mock him as a one-trick pony however his molestation by a Singapore airlines hostess and half the women in Singapore has driven me to secretly practice my clapping when Amanda is in the other room. He clearly has his mother fooled as she rather generously describes his hair colour as "copper."

The one thing about Grace that is really impressive is that even at this early age, she clearly has the elegant class of her mother when it comes to her dress sense.

And has passion for her fashion.

Amanda's birthday last night was a long and messy affair.
1985
3 bottles
1988
Magnum

Just 1 bottle
More details to come as my head clears and Amanda gets out of bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment