Tuesday, December 1, 2009

BBQ Ribs

I have had ribs on the brain for a little while and I think that I finally got a marinade I am happy with.
+Equal parts brown sugar, cayenne pepper, sweet paprika (I usually go a bit heavier on the sugar).
+Dark soy (should probably swap to light soy as the colour is a bit much), olive oil and worcestershire sauce and a touch of tomato paste.
+Marinade ribs overnight then drain, marinade (keep it for basting on BBQ) and cook at 100C for as long as you have.
+BBQ

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous27 May, 2010

    Pauly - kudos for the marinade - in my experience ribs need to be twice cooked to appreciate such a concoction. BBQ to start to 'char' impact them, followed by a 30-45 min slow roast in oven to tenderize and caramelize the fat and tissue between the ribs. Alex

    ReplyDelete